Best Biker Gifts And Biker Accessories
With summer coming at a close (for some of us), our fellow bikers continue to hit the road and try not to admit that they are dreading the coming cold weather. After all, we all know that fall and winter weather expose the truth that we never want admit: we really are a bunch of arthritic old farts. Despite the aching joints, wrinkles, and assortment of other aging by-products, we all still share a passion for riding that we’ll never outgrow. So, while we still have a few more weeks of easy-going sunshine and perfect biker weather left, let’s make the most of it.
Unique And Hilarious Biker T-Shirts From Sons Of Arthritis
You know that Sons of Arthritis provides the best biker gifts and biker accessories, and we’ll use any excuse to fire up our motorcycles and ride. As we inch toward the end of summer, here are some ideas to help you squeeze in as much time on the road as possible (or at lease convince your spouse why you need to go):
- Do you need to pick up one of your many prescriptions? Who could blame you if that twenty-minute trip into a two-hour detour? If you have to wait in line at the pharmacy, you at least deserve a little fun along the way.
- We bet that if you looked really carefully, you could find a rally that is calling your name. Think of it as community-building, and maybe even networking…yeah, networking sounds reasonable.
- Summer is the time of small-town festivals and county fairs. Surly you can convince your spouse that you just have to see the world’s largest watermelon or eat a deep-fried Twinkie before you die.
- Gas prices are still low, which is always a handy excuse for a good ride. After all, for all we know, the zombie apocalypse could be just around the corner, making gas too scarce for bikers like us.
- If all else fails, play the age card. You’re an old fart, and you want to ride while you still can.
Remember that, as you close out this summer on the road, our unique and hilarious biker t-shirts will help you show off your passion for riding and your allegiance to bikers like you who will never give up. Check out our product catalogue and remember to like our Facebook page so that you’ll always be in the know with our incredible biker community!