Let’s face it; while we all love the holidays, more often than not, they bring with them a deluge of the most random, unthinkable, and downright bizarre gifts from well-meaning family and friends.
In fact, some of those gifts often make the Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story look like a good deal. We remember that “it’s the thought that counts,” even if you know deep-down your sister-in-law’s gift of a velour bathrobe was an act of re-gift desperation. We get it. Holiday gifting is often a maze, especially when you’ve reached an age of…ahem…being well-seasoned so to speak. Your loved ones know that you probably already have everything you need, and everything you may want could be so incredibly specific that they could never get it right. After all, your sister-in-law has no desire to track down that custom saddle bag for your bike you’ve been eyeing forever.
So, if you’ve found yourself this post-holiday season bearing the unfortunate burden of awkward gifts, Sons of Arthritis is here to help you turn that frown upside down. Not only do we want to help you offload those duds, we also want to connect you to the biker gifts for yourself that you really want.
Here’s our plan for getting you out from under those fuzzy slippers and into the biker clothes and accessories you deserve:
- First and foremost, are those gifts returnable? Unless you received a personalized ugly Christmas sweater, a solid return is your best bet. You can recoup the funds and use them for whatever your old-fart-behind desires, if you were lucky enough to get a gift receipt or at least know the location of purchase. If returns are an option, don’t even think of trying to do so on December 26 th. The long lines will raise your blood pressure and bring out that crotchety “old dude” persona that you keep so carefully hidden under that cool biker exterior.
- If returns are not an option, it’s time to get creative. You could sell the offensive items on Craigslist or Ebay, or even auction them off to the highest bidder at your office. Ideally, a creative sales strategy will turn one man’s trash into another man’s treasure, giving you funds for the biker gear you crave.
- If all else fails, save those duds for next year’s “Dirty Santa,” donate them, or pawn them off as tips to your lawn service, grocery bagger, or crappy intern.
- Now that you’ve evacuated the Christmas-gifts-of doom, it’s time to treat yourself to the best biker gear around. Sons of Arthritis specializes in clothing and accessories that celebrates those of us who know we will keep riding as long as we can still sit in the seat. Our good-natured lines of clothing and accessories make the perfect gift to give yourself during these holiday hangovers.
If you’ve found yourself in the unfortunate position of possessing a selection of gifting disasters, remember that Sons of Arthritis Biker Wear is here so that you can get the gear you really want. Browse our biker site and give yourself the post-holiday treat you deserve
The Quest Begins Being retired and over-the-hill, you realize that life’s too short not to investigate things like a good ghost story. You shouldn’t believe in ghosts, but you’ll get to spend a few days on your new bike investigating this adventure. It’ll allow you to wear your Hydrocodone Chapter biker gear from Sons of Arthritis, defiantly telling [...]
Credit: dualshockers.comWe’re still sad to say it, but Sons of Anarchy has come to an end. From 2008-2014 we watched Charming go to hell and back. Does it really have to be over? While it’s true, no more new episodes are being created, there are several places you can relive all of [...]
1. You get more excited when you can cancel plans than make plans. 2. On at least one occasion a week, you wander the house looking for your glasses while everyone giggles at you (because they are on your head.) 3. When your grandchild claims they want the new Eminem CD for their birthday, you get excited that [...]
For any Sons of Anarchy fan, being invited to attend the Celebrity Connected viewing party of the series finale is an exciting treat. So imagine how excited Sons of Arthritis was to get that invitation and show off their Sons of Anarchy shirts! Only a few choice businesses and organizations received the coveted invitation and [...]